Volunteers play a vital role at Manatee Village Historical Park. They help us with daily operations and are absolutely necessary in providing the very best visitor experience and bringing the past to life. If you are interested in Manatee County history and enjoy meeting new people, we would love to meet you!
Volunteer positions include:
- Whistle Stop Gift Shop Attendant
- Village Monitor
- Docent/Guide for Adult Tours
- School Tour Docent
- Special Events Crew
- Cobweb Patrol/Dust Bunny Diva
- On-Call Clerical Assistant
- Manatee County Historical Commission Member (See our About the Historical Commission Page)
- Manatee County Historical Commission Committee Member (See our About the Historical Commission Page)
We really appreciate the time that our volunteers put in and throughout the year host events to honor our volunteers and provide an opportunity for fellowship with others who work at the Village. We would love to add you to our volunteer family!
If you are interested in becoming involved as a volunteer, download our application here and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941)749-7165.